Pages

People and Place

Saturday 11 February 2012

Developing your Confidence

The first exercise working toward assignment two is to take a lot of photos in a busy outdoor situation. In other words street photography.  The exercise is about you developing confidence.  I don't lack confidence in street photography.  Its not always easy to get great shots.  The group below are the better ones I took late one afternoon last week along southbank. I took all the pictures in about an hour.  What I try and get in street pictures is something a little quirky.  In this group the picture of the guy with the red hat between the coloured poles I think achieves this.  I also like to try and capture expressions. I captured a great expression on the face of the boy looking at the Hispanic Jews. The other expression in this photo is the exchange of looks between the man and woman in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment