I have finished my assignment and written it up in a word document. I have tried several ways to copy the document into blogger. None terribly successful. All the formatting is lost. The last method I tried was to convert the word document to a google document then copy that to blogger. An improvement in some areas but worse in others. Bullet points a disaster. Having spent too much time trying to make something work I am now back reformatting manually. This is going to take me quite some time.
I have a workshop tomorrow, a wee taste of what DuckRabbit has to offer. I'm really looking forward to it. Another delay for the reformatting. Monday it will be finished.